For entry to the festival.
(Competition t&cs below this)
- Right of admission to Brisfest :soundscape (the “Event”) is reserved. You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the Event. Ticket holders are asked to carefully check their ticket prior to the Event. Mistakes may not be rectified on the day. The Promoters are not liable for any tickets that are lost or stolen. The Ticket purchaser is solely responsible for the safe keeping of their ticket.
- Tickets are barcoded and each barcode/QR code is unique and only allows one entry to the Event per day. Duplicates will be refused entry.
- Each individual venue has their own licensing conditions, and terms of entry which must be met for entry to that individual venue.
- Each venue has its own Last Entry time. Please check with the individual venue. The latest last entry time is 2am at the Courts.
- Searching is a condition of entry to the Event venues. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances, psychoactive substances or prohibited/contraband goods will be refused admission or ejected from the Event site and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No fireworks, paint pens, spray paints, laser pens or laser equipment will be allowed on the Event site.
- The Event site is a glass free zone. Any glass bottles will be confiscated on arrival.
- No alcohol can be brought onto the Event site as each has their own premises license. Searches will be thorough and all alcohol confiscated. Furthermore entry to those appearing intoxicated will not be permitted so please avoid excessive drinking before arrival.
- No animals (with the exception of Guide dogs) will be allowed on the Event site.
- No bicycles or other vehicles, except valid mobility devises, will be permitted in to the event site, and must be locked outside.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the line up, playing times, location or any other aspect of the Event without prior notification.
- Tickets are non-refundable, save under the term directly below only, and non-transferable under any circumstances. Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain or use for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the express permission of the Promoter of the Event will void the ticket. Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission to the Event with tickets purchased in this way will not be permitted. Please be aware of touts who often sell fake tickets or duplicates. Only purchase tickets from official ticket outlets or on the door.
- The event is subject to license permissions. In the event of cancellation of the Event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Every effort will be made to avoid cancellation including reserving the right to postpone the event.
- Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on the Event site will be searched and may be ejected from the Event site. Customers may be ejected from the Event if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron, is affecting the enjoyment of other patrons, and/or is affecting the running of the Event.
- WARNING: Please note that prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage. Free ear plugs are available at the merch stand in the Station courtyard, and we advise they are worn.
- The Event is open to all ages, with children under 12 free, however we will not allow admission to people under 16 years of age unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. You may be required to provide ID that proves your age and entry may be refused without this.
- Our gates and bars will be operating a Challenge 25 scheme so if you are lucky enough to appear under 25 please bring photographic ID. Access to these bar areas, or purchase of alcohol is prohibited to those under 18 years of age.
- The organisers of the Event may record the Event via video, photograph or any other recordable media. Your purchase of a ticket and your attendance at the Event shall constitute your approval for inclusion within the filming (whether video or photographic) and audio recording and your approval and permission for the Organisers to make full use (including commercial use) of the recordings and the footage taken without any recourse to.
- Please consider our neighbours and leave the Event site quietly.
- Please do not jeopardise the future of the Event by causing disturbances to local residents, or dropping litter. Damages to the Event or surrounding area including graffiti, vandalism or excessive littering will have to be paid for and criminals will be prosecuted.
- Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The Organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- The Thatchers & Brisfest promotion (“the Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families and household members of Thatchers Cider Company Ltd, its agents or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion. Bulk entries, or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted. Entry to the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion consists of one prize. No purchase necessary. The Prize Draw will commence at 12:00pm on Friday 29th July 2016. Entries received after the end of the relevant Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
- In order to enter the Promotion, Internet access and a valid correct email address and telephone number are required.
Prize Draw details
- Entry to the Prize Draw is limited to one entry, per person. Each valid entry received in the eligibility period will be entered into the Prize Draw. No participant can use their computer to enable multiple entries and set up multiple identities (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’). In this event, that person’s entry and all associated entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be voided.
- No entrant may win more than one prize from this prize draw.
- Participants may enter the Prize Draw by: Sharing the relvant post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The prize winners for the Prize Draw referred to below will be the first 2 winners chosen at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Promotional Period. Draw will take place at midday on Friday 29th July 2016.
- There are 2 prizes available. The prize received by each winner will be:
- 5 x standard tickets to the Brisfest: soundcape 2016. 1 for the entrant and 4 for an attendees of their choice. Attendees must be aged 18+
- Tickets are for general admission on the 30th July 2016
- Tickets will not include photographs, however the ticketholders will be required to bring photo ID with them to the Festival. All ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder.
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to change
- Brisfest reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
All winners will need to adhere to the Brisfest Festival terms and conditions, 9. All other expenses not specified in these terms are not included and are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guests, including any parking, spending money, meals, beverages, personal services and expenses, gratuities, travel costs and other incidental costs.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and email on Friday 29th July 2016. If you are a winner, you must respond by Midnight on the 29th of July to claim your prize. Winners’ names and counties will be made available from 28 days after the draw date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address:
1 unity street
Each prize winner may be required to send proof of age to the Promoter to validate the prize.
- In order to claim his or her prize, each prize winner will be asked to provide an address in the United Kingdom to which the prize documents should be delivered, by return email or such other method of communication as specified in the notification. The prize documents will be delivered by 1st September 2016. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach a prize winner or if a prize winner cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, if any prize is damaged during delivery, or if the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- If a prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond by 11:59pm on Friday 29th July 2016, if the telephone number and/or e-mail address is out of service or does not exist, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize and an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining valid and eligible entries that formed part of the original draw in which that ineligible prize winner took part.
- No cash or other alternatives are available to the prizes which are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes and free gifts of equal or greater value if outside the reasonable control of the promoter. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries/claims undelivered for any reason. Nor will the promoter be liable for any person not being able to enter or claim for any reason, including system failures, network error, or personal computer issues. Proof of submission on-line will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Personal information will be used by the Promoter, and shared with the Promoter’s external partners and agencies, for the purposes of administrating this Promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- By opting in and thereby allowing the Promoter to use their details for future marketing purposes, participants accept that the Promoter will share their personal data with external partners and agencies in order to facilitate future marketing communications from the Promoter.
- Winners will be required to take part in publicity relating to the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and image by the Promoter for such purposes in any media without further compensation.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose.
- You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates and agents, and their employees, directors and shareholders, will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the Promotion other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the free gifts or prizes.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Prize draw T&Cs (Short T&Cs)
Open to UK residents 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply. No purchase necessary. Closes on the 29/07/2016. Maximum one prize per household.